Welcome to the CAFES Graduate Programs!
The College of Agriculture, Food & Environmental Sciences (CAFES) offers programs reflecting the growing diversity of choices available and skills required in modern agriculture, life sciences, and related professions.
All students who complete a program in CAFES should be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise and the use of technology in their respective discipline.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Make choices based on an understanding of personal and professional ethics and respect for diversity of people and ideas.
- Recognize leadership principles and skills.
- Evaluate and solve problems using critical thinking.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for sustainability and global perspectives.
Click on the links below for further information regarding ...
Programs of Study: Details about our 4 Masters degrees and 10 specializations.
Admissions Deadlines and Procedures: Instructions, deadlines and requirements for applying to the program.
Prerequisites: Requirements to fulfill for acceptance into the program.
Forms, Guidelines and Handbook: Information for all current Graduate Students and Faculty to review.
Financial Assistance: Scholarships, Fellowships, Assistantships, and other financial support information.