Change of Major Processes

Changing your major is a multi-step process and specialized to each major.

Students must have conversations with appropriate offices and departments to see if changing their major is possible.


Agricultural Business

Agricultural Science                                                                                           *Contact Department

Agricultural Communication                                                                           *Contact Department

Animal Science

Dairy Science                                                                           *Contact Animal Science Department

Agricultural Systems Management (ASM)

BioResource & Agricultural Engineering (BRAE)

Food Science  

Nutrition                                                  *Nutrition ICMA process is open Spring 2018 Term

Agricultural & Environmental Plant Sciences (AEPS)                                 *Contact Department

Environmental Earth & Soil Sciences

Environmental Management & Protection

Experience Industry Management (EIM)

Forestry & Natural Resources

​Wine & Viticulture (WVIT)

Related Content