Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Events
CAFES organizes events throughout the year focused on diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. These events are designed to bring together people from across the college, campus and community to celebrate diversity and inclusion, learn from each other, and engage in meaningful dialogue.
Aspire to Grow 2024
Cultivating Tomorrow’s Leaders: Diversity and Innovation in Food and Agriculture
The sixth-annual Aspire to Grow Conference explores innovation in the food, agriculture and natural resource sectors. The symposium will focus on the role diversity of thought and experience plays in achieving this.
Wednesday, February 28, 2024
- 3:30 - 5 p.m. panel discussion
- 5 - 6 p.m. networking social
- Location: JUSTIN and J. LOHR Center for Wine and Viticulture
- Sofia Reyes Parra, agricultural business major
- Andrew Tinoco, plant sciences major
More details and speaker information to come!