Graduate Degree Programs
The College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences (CAFES) offers programs reflecting the growing diversity of choices available and skills required in modern agriculture, life sciences, and related professions.
All students who complete a program in CAFES should be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise and the use of technology in their respective discipline.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Make choices based on an understanding of personal and professional ethics and respect for diversity of people and ideas.
- Recognize leadership principles and skills.
- Evaluate and solve problems using critical thinking.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for sustainability and global perspectives.